Wow quite a week that was! We saw a lot of dividend stocks price coming down to interesting territories… as a result I made a few transactions:
- Buy 7 shares of GIS for $44.66 / share.
- Buy 8 shares of BEP for $31.07 / share.
- Buy 5 shares of BIP for $41.06 / share.
- Buy 3 shares of PG for $73.00 / share.
- Buy 5 shares of BIP for $40.75 / share.
- Buy 4 shares of PG for $72.59 / share.
- Buy 3 shares of TXN for $102.98 / share.
- Buy 3 shares of JNJ for $127.73 / share.
These purchases were done in my taxable account and were transaction free (I recently moved broker and got 60 days free transactions).
My dividend portfolio is updated with above new holdings.
In addition, I also invested some cash which was waiting for opportunity in my SEP IRA:
- Buy 20 shares of KMB for $97.68 / share.
- Buy 10 shares of MMM for $205.55 / share.
I do not have this portfolio online yet – it will be soon.